Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Where can I find gun sounds
Where can I find gun sounds
2002-01-06, 2:17 PM #1
I need to find hinge action shotgun sounds. Reloading. Unloading and shooting. A direct link would be nice
2002-01-06, 5:44 PM #2
I don't have a direct link, but I know Http://www.findsounds.com has an excellent sound search engine, I use it for all my sound needs.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2002-01-07, 5:29 AM #3
On the misc link on the left side of massassi there are some sounds of guns shootning i think.

------------------
§ídíoú§
Shining Saber Productions

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

The force is like Duct Tape - it has a dark side, it has a light side, and it binds the universe together!

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...oh, wait a minute - he already does.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

↑ Up to the top!