Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → SkyBoxes..
SkyBoxes..
2002-01-08, 2:37 PM #1
Is there a level, or a beta level even, with a working skybox released? I'm having a little problem, and if I could just reverse engineer it, I think I could do it...Never mind the tutorial, I tried it...

------------------
"This forum topic is protected by a dual bladed lightsaber 3 times a week. You decide which 3..."
Home Base
[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2002-01-08, 4:21 PM #2
ummm ya there is some .... sorry i cant name any..... you might get more luck on the discussion forums.... but to avoid getting in trouble ... make the topic ... " levels with skyboxes " and then ask if anyone knows any good ones..... dont tell them its for editing or it gets locked
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2002-01-08, 5:23 PM #3
It shouldn't get locked, simply because I am trying to get it to work in my project. I reverse engineer everything, and it works. Understand?

------------------
"This forum topic is protected by a dual bladed lightsaber 3 times a week. You decide which 3..."
Home Base
[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2002-01-09, 12:10 PM #4
This IS a legitimate editing question. It belongs here.

There have been some, unfortunately I can't remember the names right now.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association

↑ Up to the top!