Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → help level won`t load
help level won`t load
2002-01-12, 1:12 PM #1
i made this really cool level,but every time i try to test it it says level cant be loaded.please help!!!!
Guard:where do you think your going.
Miner:just leve me alone its been a long day.
Guard:its about to get a little longer.
Miner:just let me go or else.
guard:you threatning me!
Miner:threten this!
Guard:awwww!
Miner:errr!

Red Faction
2002-01-12, 1:48 PM #2
You'll have to tell us more than that, about when did it say that? Is there anything that is custom in your level? Etc...
"The world is neither black nor white but differing shades of gray."
-By me.
2002-01-12, 2:01 PM #3
nothing custom.just before level start up where it says level name and shows level text

Red Faction
2002-01-12, 3:11 PM #4
It could be several things. Use the consistency checker and check your episode editor settings.

I discuss this error message at length on my web site. Just click on the first link in my signature and go to the editing help/troubleshooting section. You will probably find the answer to your problem there.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
2002-01-12, 3:12 PM #5
Ah - just noticed you're new here. Welcome. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------

www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
2002-01-12, 3:51 PM #6
thanks mikec i went to you web site iknow what i did spaces in the name.thanks a lot.

Red Faction

↑ Up to the top!