Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Episodes
Episodes
2002-01-14, 1:45 PM #1
Yeah, so I got 4 seperate levels made, and now I want them put together in one episode. I sorta have a clue how to do it, But I want to make sure I do it right. Could someone tell me how? Thanks.
2002-01-14, 1:57 PM #2
Just go to the first level and add it into the episode, then the 2nd and the 3rd and the 4th the same way...as long as each level is in the same project dir the episode will stay intact.
Save a tree, Kill a beaver!
2002-01-14, 2:12 PM #3
Cool, I'll give it a try. I'll have to move all my projects and all their resources into one folder, right?
2002-01-14, 3:49 PM #4
Make sure in the episode editor you have the level links set, so you go from one level to the next, rather than straight to the credits when you finish any level.
2002-01-15, 7:52 AM #5
Ohhh, thats why it wasn't working. That would be the goto a/b stuff, right? I don't know, I'm only guessing. Thanks, I'll try it.

[This message has been edited by Fetch (edited January 15, 2002).]

↑ Up to the top!