Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → | HELP WANTED | in making a mod
| HELP WANTED | in making a mod
2002-04-03, 5:29 PM #1
Hi, we are thinking about making a team based JK2 mod, where it will be imperials versus rebels using a class system similar to that of 'day of defeat'. There will also be missions for the multiplayer levels similar to that of 'RTCW'.

Anyone who can code for Q3, make models, draw textures, make levels, or just knows a lot about Star Wars who wants to help, please contact either me (Fabfuzz), or my partner GeEKs_R_uS.

e-mails:

Fabfuzz : gelatenous_blob@yahoo.com
GeEKs_R_uS: future_se@msn.com

THNX
2002-04-03, 6:43 PM #2
Just sent you an email.
He's Watching you
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : : o`-, ….
2002-04-03, 7:23 PM #3
http://modcentral.jediknightii.net/rebelstrike/

(they seem to be having some server problems right now as I post this, hopefully that will be fixed)
"Good Asian dubs are like Steven Segal and plot; they just dont appear in the same movie." -Spork
2002-04-05, 6:15 AM #4
The link doesn't work but are you trying to say that our idea is already taken????????
If so we can always try to make it quicker then they do. hehe
2002-04-06, 4:13 AM #5
Where do you get the programs to make MODs? I'm a little new to this and I wanted to make skins and stuff for Jedi Outcast. Could email me the sites to Orion3007@hotmail.com
Thanks

↑ Up to the top!