Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → lights?
lights?
2002-05-06, 11:28 AM #1
how do you make em? i'm having trouble...

------------------
My name is shadow, and i am this planet's ultimate lifeform...
2002-05-06, 12:32 PM #2
Right-click on the map display and select "light".
2002-05-12, 10:49 AM #3
There is no light option...maybe i'm in the wrong spot?

------------------
2002-05-13, 6:59 AM #4
You have to right click on the 2d map window (the one with the grid lines) and then you might have to scroll down. There should be a small arrow pointing down that is at the bottom of the pop-up window (the one that came open when you right clicked). You have to click that arrow to scroll down to find it.
2002-05-16, 12:48 PM #5
okay, it's still not working...i tried looking for the small arrow thingy and it wasn't in any window i looked in... i looked in the help window and it said that i have the Jk2Radiant 1.0 beta...maybe that's my problem....i'll try other things but if anyone knows what my problem is PLEASE! email me or reply to this forum!

------------------
2002-05-17, 12:45 AM #6
Its not an option its an "Entity"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the Force for you... So much power, so many holes to fall into."

Jedi Master Labri
2002-05-17, 2:10 PM #7
Please just tell me how to get em! i don't care if it's complicated just tell me! please!

------------------
2002-05-17, 2:29 PM #8
They told you. Just right-click. It's in the popup.
2002-05-17, 4:08 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kenshin_shadow:
okay, it's still not working...i tried looking for the small arrow thingy and it wasn't in any window i looked in... i looked in the help window and it said that i have the Jk2Radiant 1.0 beta...maybe that's my problem....i'll try other things but if anyone knows what my problem is PLEASE! email me or reply to this forum!

</font>

no offense but can't you people read? i know it's in the darn pop-up(the portion with the light option....) , but i can't get that pop up! i don't know whats wrong...sooo... i'm trying to have you guys help me figure it out! i may have the wrong version of the editor (i have 1.0 beta if that helps...) so please tell me what is wrong!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Kenshin_shadow (edited May 17, 2002).]

↑ Up to the top!