Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Again Multiplayer map does not work !!!!!!
Again Multiplayer map does not work !!!!!!
2002-05-19, 2:13 PM #1
Ok i have done what they have said in gtkrad and i have gone to project settings and changed single player to multiplayer mode. Then i loaded my map. Put info_player_deathmatch around my map. Then i bsped it with fastvis. Went into my game typed sv_pure 0 then devmap temple(the name of my map) and it says it cant find the file.But i checked and it was in the map folder. Can someone plz walk me through what they do when they make a map for JO. Thank u very much for ur help!!!
2002-05-19, 2:29 PM #2
Well, it *sounds* like your doing everything right.. try saving your map under a different name (ie 'test'), and going through the process again.
2002-05-19, 3:22 PM #3
Add the sv_pure to your command line in the shortcut. "..../jk2.exe" +set sv_pure 0
2002-05-20, 2:22 AM #4
why don't you change the pure server to off under host advanced options?
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2002-05-20, 6:11 AM #5
Or alternatively, (I think) you can just open up console while on the menu and laod up your map. Only when you are in a different map does the pure mode thing come in.
2002-05-20, 8:35 AM #6
http://www.geocities.com/ysanne_isard84/jodevmapper.zip

Right click and Save As.

Then put the EXE in your gamedata folder and run. Set the Base path in options, and it'll list your maps so you can run them easily

[This message has been edited by Ysanne (edited May 20, 2002).]

↑ Up to the top!