Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → am i dumb or what......texture help
am i dumb or what......texture help
2002-05-12, 1:43 PM #1
ok for some reason radiant cannot find the textures in my gamedata/base/shaders file except for colors, fogs and system. why wont it open those up? any help would b apprciated
2002-05-13, 2:25 PM #2
I get the same problem. The "system" shaders are the only ones showing up, right?

------------------
This space intentionally left blank.
This Space Intentionally Left Blank.
2002-05-19, 12:29 PM #3
Actually, the only shaders that show up are the ones whose texture is located in "mapextras.pk3"
2002-05-19, 2:11 PM #4
Did you do a full install of JO?
2002-05-19, 2:22 PM #5
GTK or JORad?
2002-05-19, 3:34 PM #6
If both asset pk3s aren't there, they won't show. The small install will only install assets1 I believe.
2002-05-20, 9:53 AM #7
after hour os screaming and hitting my computer, i tried something, i reinstalled my game then re installed radiant, guess what, it worked hehe, now if only i could get the lights to do what i want
2002-05-20, 10:02 AM #8
I did a full install and It was GTK. I think I'll try the reinstallation cure-all before I waste any more of your time [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
This space intentionally left blank.

↑ Up to the top!