Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → hey where'd it go...?
hey where'd it go...?
2002-05-20, 2:03 PM #1
I attempted to place a lift in my level but when i compile it and run the level the lift is gone! Can anyone explain this?
2002-05-20, 2:04 PM #2
yes I do believe you got a function problem, what did you use to make it?
-------------------
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Not only did I turn into a woman, but I turned into a lewd ,pleasure craving, nymph of a woman!" -By: (a cookie to the person who knows)
2002-05-20, 2:06 PM #3
I created a brush and used the func_plat
2002-05-20, 2:09 PM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Master Jeth:
I created a brush and used the func_plat</font>

well I myself am not an expert on lifts, but many people have had troble with func_plat . Same prob as you. Try reading one of the thousands of lifts threads and see what others say on how to fix it.
-------------------
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Not only did I turn into a woman, but I turned into a lewd ,pleasure craving, nymph of a woman!" -By: (a cookie to the person who knows)
2002-05-20, 2:14 PM #5
Thank you
2002-05-20, 2:56 PM #6
[I find [url="http://www.planetquake.com/bubba/train1.html"]site[/url] helpful with creating lifts. It's not about making lifts, but the same concept is used for them.]

[This message has been edited by Super_Brick (edited May 20, 2002).]
The Brick has spoken!

↑ Up to the top!