Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → changing between mp and sp
changing between mp and sp
2002-05-20, 4:07 AM #1
how do you make your map multiplayer and not single player?

thanks

------------------
To know the light, you must first see the Dark!

http://shiningsaber.cjb.net

[url="mailto:AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com"]mailto:AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com[/url]AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com</A>
Shining Saber Productions

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

The force is like Duct Tape - it has a dark side, it has a light side, and it binds the universe together!

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...oh, wait a minute - he already does.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
2002-05-20, 4:21 AM #2
If it's GTK Radiant then you can select it in the project settings page. If you're using Ravens version of Radiant then I believe you have to manually change which entity file Radiant loads at startup. It should be sp_entities.def by default so just change it to mp_entities.def in the project settings page. I'm not 100% sure about this though (as I'm using GTK Radiant) so if it doesn't work change it back and try something else. Or better still download GTK Radiant and use that instead, it's much better IMHO.
2002-05-20, 10:26 PM #3
where can i get GTK Radiant from and how is it better?

------------------

[url="mailto:AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com"]mailto:AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com[/url]AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com</A>

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

The force is like Duct Tape - it has a dark side, it has a light side, and it binds the universe together!

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...oh, wait a minute - he already does.

2002-05-21, 3:31 AM #4
You can get it from www.qeradiant.com - make sure you uninstall the old version first and you may want to reinstall the game too. I tried having both versions installed at the same time and it made GTK crash everytime I wanted to load a level.

How is it better? - well I like the preview window controls for a start, it seems slightly more stable and somethings, like making a sphere brush work where as in Ravens version they don't, although Curry no longer works -which I liked using alot. It's your choice, if you like JK2Radiant then stick with it.
2002-05-22, 7:43 AM #5
well i've only just started radiant so i'll just stick with jk2 for now :-)

------------------

↑ Up to the top!