Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Hosting an Editing site, does Massassi do this?
Hosting an Editing site, does Massassi do this?
2002-05-21, 8:48 PM #1
I am looking for someone to host an editing group called the Royal WorkShop, which makes JO levels and skins, and possibly textures and models in the future. I have it hosted on a web server I pay for right now, but I can't afford the traffic it generates without closing down the other site I host (a Jedi OutCast Clan). You can view a beta of the site at http://www.i-r-g.net/rws , but I do not have any screenshots or files loaded on the site as to the foremantioned bandwidth issue. If it is a question of activity, take a look at my posts in the Showcase forum, as well as I have released Phobia to massassi and jediknightii.net (both have yet to put the level up, but it has been submitted). Anyway, if massassi is not hosting at this time, no prob, but I figured this was the best place to ask this question.

If an admin can get back to me, I would appreciate it. email is irg777@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Joren DarkStar
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2002-05-22, 11:04 AM #2
I don't want to speak for the Admins, but I don't think they will, considering how few hosted sites we have as of right now. I think the admins will only host sites with stuff for the whole community to use, like a textures website or skin place or (thank god) the cog man's only website, Millenium.

But hey, I ain't an Admin ... try e-mailing one of them.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...

[This message has been edited by Cool Matty (edited May 22, 2002).]
2002-05-22, 12:25 PM #3
Point well made. Figured I would give it a shot.

Thanks.
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*

↑ Up to the top!