Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → I am again a learner....
I am again a learner....
2002-05-26, 7:43 PM #1
Oh great. When I just think that JO works perfectly on my machine, I get problems in both JO and in editing!

1) When I load JO, it is going to load it, but then it suddenly says: "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem". So what it means, and if somebody knows, how can I fix it because I can't run JO because of it.

2) I tried to load my new Dark Forces Kyle for JO in ModView, it says "Error. Filesystem call made without initialization", so I can't load it. And the same message comes when I try to load any glm-file! How to make it work?

------------------
"I am FastGamerr...from Finland"
Don't know where Finland is? Well, if I were you, I wouldn't know either..
Nokia sounds japanese? My japanese friend is Nokia Tosikiva (Tosikiva is finnish and means very nice at english...)
-----
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2002-05-27, 6:32 AM #2
FastGamerr, you really need to look for information before you come here, like check lucasarts.com help page. They have a FULL explaination about what to do with your first problem. I can tell you this before you go there. Make sure you have the newest drivers for your computer, and make sure that your video card is supported.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2002-05-28, 5:40 AM #3
Thanks for your advice, I never even checked that page! How about that Modview-problem?

------------------
"I am FastGamerr...from Finland"
Don't know where Finland is? Well, if I were you, I wouldn't know either..
Nokia sounds japanese? My japanese friend is Nokia Tosikiva (Tosikiva is finnish and means very nice at english...)
-----
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2002-05-28, 1:39 PM #4
No idea, as I haven't even ran it yet.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2002-05-28, 2:00 PM #5
where do babbies come from?...what o sorry wrong colum [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

↑ Up to the top!