Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Entities failing to load. @#$@#$!!!!
Entities failing to load. @#$@#$!!!!
2002-05-23, 5:11 PM #1
Hey, I just installed Jk 2 radient and got cracking...however I have this slight problem. I cant call up any entities. I right click, and get one entity catagory...Smart entities. No info, no weapons, no nothing. However, upon loading a raven map the entities suddenly appear in all thier glory.
Anyone got a solution? The mp entity file is sitting in the Jk directory keeping the editor .exe company. I cant figure out whats wrong with the damn thing.
2002-05-28, 6:14 PM #2
I have the same exact problem! I was waiting until someone replied, but nobody is. So Dont get mad at me cause I brung an old post back up = ), and this time please somone reply. = P
2002-05-29, 12:11 PM #3
Check your project settings. Make sure they are pointed at the right entity file. Also, if you downloaded the JK2 Tools a while back, re-download and re-write over the entity definition files.
www.wudan07.com
2002-05-29, 12:20 PM #4
Make sure the following is correct:

Under the Project settings make sure that your entity path points to the following:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\Tools\mp_entities.def

Or wherever you installed JO. (It will be sp_entities.def if making single player maps)

Also welcome to the boards and make use of the search button, it's very helpful.
2002-05-30, 5:56 AM #5
OMG, thank you very much. I finally can see the entities. = ), and thank you Llawnroc
for your Welcome.

↑ Up to the top!