Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Stupid stupid outcast game....(HELP ME!)
Stupid stupid outcast game....(HELP ME!)
2002-05-31, 7:44 AM #1
Now when I try to play an add-on level it trys to load a bsp for it instead of the pk3... help me please I cant live on my and the original levels alone...
2002-05-31, 10:44 AM #2
The PK3 is actually a renamed zip file that contains the bsp and other files necessary to play the level.. all you should have to do is put the PK3 file in the base directory and the game should recognize... if you are still having problems, perhaps you could open the PK3 file with Winzip, verify that it looks like the necessary files are there.. if it still doesn't work and you want to test it, you can pull the bsp file out of the PK3 in Winzip and put it in the Gamedata folder. Then once you start a game hit ([shift] + '~') and type 'sv_pure 0'. Then... type devmap ffa_bespin (Just have to do that).. it will load the bespin map, once bespin map loads, hit ([shift] + '~') again and type 'devmap 'name of the bsp map you want - do not type .bsp').. I know that's complex =P it's a way to see the bsp file is valid. The first way should work though.. Hope that helped! =)

↑ Up to the top!