Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → The Royal WorkShop is now looking for serious Script Editors.
The Royal WorkShop is now looking for serious Script Editors.
2002-05-31, 2:09 PM #1
Yep, my editing group, the Royal WorkShop, is now looking for serious scripters with the new JKII tools release. We are currently looking for people to make traps and such for multiplayer levels (i.e. force lightning traps activated by a switch, mines dropping from the sky and blowing up, and the like). In addition to these side projects, scripters will be encouraged to pursue their own projects, and will be encouraged to put forth their own work as well.

Any interested takers should post their email here, and any links to previous projects they have worked on, as long as its either JK, JO, or a mod that uses the quake 3 engine or ICARUS scripting. We will contact you if we like your work, and invite you to join the team.

For more on us : We are The Royal WorkShop (RWS), an editing team spawned from the Jedi Knight/Jedi Outcast clan IRG (Imperial Royal Guards). Currently we have 8 members on our team including myself : 5 mappers, 3 skinners. We have a beta site up at www.i-r-g.net/rws, of which I plan to get up and fully functional by tomorrow afternoon. We are currently looking for hosting to support our bandwidth needs (I currently host it, but I also host IRG's site and a load of the clan's sig files for the mb... the rws is draining the traffic for it). Thats us in a nutshell, post here if you are interested.
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*

↑ Up to the top!