Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → middle mouse button don't work
middle mouse button don't work
2002-06-01, 10:13 AM #1
my third mouse button works fine in all my other programs, but it doesn't do anything in JK2Radient or GTKRadient. Bad!!!! it's a logitech mouse.

anyone know how to get it working?
thanks!
2002-06-01, 1:44 PM #2
what are you trying to get it to do?
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2002-06-01, 7:30 PM #3
whatever it's supposed to do in the programs. i think in GTKRadient, it's used for selecting faces...can't do much without that feature.

i don't know what it's for in JK2Radient...maybe just for navigating the window?

[This message has been edited by silverwest (edited June 01, 2002).]
2002-06-02, 4:06 AM #4
I had the same problem...I have a Logitech mouse that worked fine in every other program but GTKRadiant. After some searching, I finally found out how to get it to work:

Anytime I'm going to use GTKRadiant, I press CTRL+ALT+DEL and end the task called Em_exec...that is the Logitech software that runs in the background. You would think disabling it would make the mouse LESS functional, but it turns out I can use it in GTKRadiant now.

If you don't have a Logitech mouse, maybe you can still try it, look for a program thats not Explorer or Systray...hope that helps.
2002-06-02, 5:09 AM #5
Make sure you set the mouse options to 3-button (Edit -> Preferences).
2002-06-02, 9:46 AM #6
Are you talking about a third mouse button or a squirrel wheel mouse button? Because you don't need a 3rd mouse button in GTK or JO radiant...selecting faces is CTRL+Shift+Click on the face in 3d preview and navigating the 3D preview is Right-click move mouse around while pressing arrow keys in GTK and pressing arrow keys with d (up) and c (down) in JO Rad.
Official Staff Member of the Massassi Temple - File Poster, SotD updater...
I can't ban you like buck can, but you should |>|-|34|2 me all the same.

------------------
Why girls are evil.

↑ Up to the top!