Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → A few questions....
A few questions....
2002-06-03, 5:18 PM #1
1) What is the easiest way of making a medium sized hut(like yoda's)?
2)How could you make an X-Wing move up and down when you use a force power(but slowly like in ROTJ, tutorial never said anything about speed controls(i think))?
3)Is it possible to make a Disco ball?(i know I can get a sphere to rotate, but the effect, or something close to the effect)

....I don't think I should give away anything else.....

Answers to these questions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
2002-06-03, 6:02 PM #2
1. Start here http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum17/HTML/000977.html A hut wouldn't be hard to make at all.

2. You can't do it in multiplayer, and if this is a SP project, use something like func_door to make something move with the force. (Check the FORCE_ACTIVATE box.

3. It might be possiable.
2002-06-03, 6:05 PM #3
Hey, thanks for the reply. More answers would be appreciatied from other people.
Thanks.

edit:This is a SP project, btw. Its not really a big mod, just a more complex single player map.(with lots of extra "suprises")

[This message has been edited by MrChimp (edited June 03, 2002).]
2002-06-04, 2:35 PM #4
BUMP!

↑ Up to the top!