Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Just an idea I had
Just an idea I had
2002-06-04, 9:43 AM #1
I just got an idea when I was playing a botmatch as boba fett alone against Reelo. I thought that maybe the force powers could be turned into the manalorian armor specialtys. You know force lightning as a missile, push as flamethrower, jump as jetpack and pull as grapple grapple hook. I'm not sure if this is possible, but if it is, it would be a way to go around the fact that adding new weapons is nearly impossible + the force is always on so you could use all of the armor specialtys without having to select them. Just a thought really, any of you had the same?

------------------
Mankind was once a small spark in danger of falling victim to even the smallest of breeze, but like all fires, this one started to grow. Now we are a firestorm, burning everything from our wake and we will not stop until we extinguish ourselves...or someone calls the fire department
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.
2002-06-04, 10:44 AM #2
Oh man! what a kickin' idea! Manalorian Wars was my favorite mod for JK, but only becuase of the grapplin hook-- If you could have all the other abilites that Jango had and then some!?! Whew! That game would never get old:P If there is anyone out there that is skilled enough to design such a killer mod, PLEASE undertake it! make sure to make animations for the burning, flaling armed stormtroopers as you make imperial smores :P WHOOHOO!

Another idea-- to make it more realistic, make sure the jetpack doesn't just sit there and hover-- it should also have to push off of something to prevent people from just flying around everywhere. Oh man, I could have gone the rest of my life w/o thinking of this-- now that I have the idea, I just HAVE to have it :P :P :P
Setting kittens on fire since the summer of 72!
"you really can have your cat and eat it too!"
2002-06-04, 8:58 PM #3
Wow...dude...it wasn't that great...was it?

------------------
Mankind was once a small spark in danger of falling victim to even the smallest of breeze, but like all fires, this one started to grow. Now we are a firestorm, burning everything from our wake and we will not stop until we extinguish ourselves...or someone calls the fire department
2002-06-05, 12:43 AM #4
sounds great! if anyone can do that :-)

------------------
To know the light, you must first see the Dark!

http://shiningsaber.cjb.net

[url="mailto:satish.solanki77@ntlworld.com"]mailto:satish.solanki77@ntlworld.com[/url]satish.solanki77@ntlworld.com</A>
Shining Saber Productions

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

The force is like Duct Tape - it has a dark side, it has a light side, and it binds the universe together!

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...oh, wait a minute - he already does.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
2002-06-05, 1:35 AM #5
I'm no editor, but I think it requires animating and some coding skills, which are quite rare with JO right now, since the game is so fresh [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]
But let's hope someone is up to the job and is interested in making it

------------------

↑ Up to the top!