Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Saber hilt update! New questions now..
Saber hilt update! New questions now..
2002-06-06, 4:21 AM #1
Ok! I figured out a way to get my saber hilts working. They were only missing their texture paths. Now I need to use 2 modeling progs just to do it (one is used soley for the purpose of setting the texture path). There any one out there who uses G Max who can maybe tell me how to set a texture path for the model? Right now I load my finished mesh into MS3D so I can add/edit a .qc file (for the texture path) and then I export it again. I'd like not to have to use MS3D. My other question is why is it that my saber hilt(and saber hilts I've downloaded) has no texture when viewed in 1st person? Anyone know why this is and how to fix it? Granted most ppl don't saber in 1st person, but I like to be complete, ya know? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

↑ Up to the top!