Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Can I take screenshots in the editor?
Can I take screenshots in the editor?
2002-06-06, 3:39 AM #1
Is it possible to take screenshots of your editor in Radiant? If so, how?
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2002-06-06, 3:46 AM #2
printscreen.... like anywhere else in windows. You do know about PrintScreen right?

------------------
BladeSinger
BladeSinger

-Are you sure this is the Sci-Fi Convention? It's full of nerds!
2002-06-06, 3:50 AM #3
Or Alt+PrintScrn to snapshot just the Radiant window.
2002-06-06, 4:24 AM #4
Yes, I know about printscreen, but what I do not know is where the files it prints go to, or what extention they are. I tried browsing thru jpegs, gifs, and bmps, and I can't find jack. Any idea what folder the output gets sent to?
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2002-06-06, 6:26 AM #5
It's sent to the clipboard. Open up Paint (or your image editing program of choice) and Paste, then Save.
2002-06-06, 6:34 AM #6
Thanks for that. =)

↑ Up to the top!