Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → MORE GTK Radiant Problems/Textures
MORE GTK Radiant Problems/Textures
2002-06-07, 1:10 PM #1
Whys there so many problems with this program? its sp stupid! Anyway my problem is...
Loaded up JOradient and wow no textures there onlt 3 and they are the usal colours, fogs and sytem that i saw some other ppl having problems with! so i go along and download GtkRadiantSetup-1.2.8-JKII and installed at programfiles\GtkRadiant and all the other stuff and i get onto it and it doesnt work!
At the bottom in the txt field this comes up....
QE_LoadProject (C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base/scripts\user0.qe4)
basepath : C:\Games\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\base
entitypath : C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Radiant/
project file is version 3
Setting current project in prefs to C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base/scripts\user0.qe4
vfs directory not found: C:\Games\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1/base
texture not found for shader: textures/radiant/notex
Didn't find any scripts/*.def files to load EClass information
Map_New
Couldn't find 'shaders/shaderlist.txt'
WARNING: found an IShader without qtexture_t in Texture_NextPos
Looked for a 'C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\Radiant/shortcuts.ini' keyboard shortcuts file, not found
Entering message loop

Soz to put that in all [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
Anyway everything still works until i try and make a brush where GTKradient crashes and windows2000 makes an error log! excellent!
SO thanx for hearing me out and i hope some 1 can help me out!
soz again for all the long pasted txt [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

↑ Up to the top!