Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Need some Naboo Textures - anyone know where I can find em?
Need some Naboo Textures - anyone know where I can find em?
2003-10-17, 9:25 AM #1
I am looking for some Naboo textures, particularly the green/aqua they use on their stone buildings. Anyone have any thoughts on where I can find Nubian textures?

------------------
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2003-10-17, 9:30 AM #2
Google I guess.

------------------
"The Tenloss Disruptor was outlawed throughout the galaxy because it's such a stupid gun"
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-10-17, 9:31 AM #3
tried google, no luck.

------------------
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2003-10-17, 9:34 AM #4
Ask zully/Blood_Asp nicely, they might make you one. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Thrawn42689:
GothicX is the best n00b ever.
</font>
2003-10-18, 1:42 PM #5
You mean the color thats on top of all the buildings?
I might make one for you.

------------------
A real man uses JK2.
A smart man uses GTK.
This is why i am not a smart man.
*Remnant Temple A soon to be ready for beta*
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue

↑ Up to the top!