Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → GTKradiant 1.3.12 problems?
GTKradiant 1.3.12 problems?
2003-10-19, 6:28 AM #1
I've moved on from editing JO to JA and downloaded the new version of GTKradiant, but over the last couple of days I've run into some problems and I'm not sure if they are bugs in the editor or just due to my system, and I was wondering if anyone else had experienced similar problems?

For some reason I usually can't see Clip brushes, sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't, and when they do appear the image is screwed up. Usually I can still select the brushes they are just invisible except for the bounding box on the 3d preview. Secondly when I select a brush sometimes it becomes highlighted red and sometimes it doesn't.

Both these problems occur at random, sometimes on start up and sometimes after I've been using the editor for a while.

I'm running a P4 2ghz with 512mb ram and a 128mb 3d card and I've never had these issues with previous versions of GTKradiant.

Any suggestions?

------------------
2003-10-19, 6:57 AM #2
Well, the version of Gtk right now for JA isn't the most bug free program there is. If you encounter problems, report them so the newer versions can fix those bugs. I'm currently waiting for a newer Gtk version so I won't be pissed off by problems. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"The Tenloss Disruptor was outlawed throughout the galaxy because it's such a stupid gun"
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-10-19, 7:02 AM #3
Dude, that's so easily solved. When it occurs, go to textures -- > Flush & Reload Shaders.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Thrawn42689:
GothicX is the best n00b ever.
</font>

↑ Up to the top!