Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → glass problems
glass problems
2003-10-20, 4:50 AM #1
ok, i have two glass domes, like a mile apart form each other, one dome looks fine, but the other dome, when you walk inside it, you cannot see out of it, all you get is a hom effdect think it has something to do with all of the glass in one spot. whats wrong? you are supposed to be able to see out to the sky.

------------------

[This message has been edited by hatchyack (edited October 20, 2003).]
2003-10-20, 8:59 AM #2
Copy and paste the good dome?

------------------
"The Tenloss Disruptor was outlawed throughout the galaxy because it's such a stupid gun"
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-10-20, 11:33 PM #3
If the sky is too close to the glass, then it gives hom...

------------------
There 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary arithmetics, and those who don't.
2003-10-21, 7:03 AM #4
i fixed it... i found out i needed to turn all of my internal brushes into detail brushes...

------------------
2003-10-21, 7:24 AM #5
WHAT?!?!

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Even RichDiesal admitted he was wrong on that!

Here's a GOOD tutorial: http://www.nibsworld.com/rtcw/tutorial_detail_and_hint_brushes_part1.shtml

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Thrawn42689:
GothicX is the best n00b ever.
</font>

[This message has been edited by gothicX (edited October 21, 2003).]
2003-10-21, 8:13 AM #6
it works fine for me...bsp goes fast, only problem is that it takes days to compile the lighting cuz the levels so big.....

------------------
2003-10-21, 8:16 AM #7
I'm not talking about compile times. I'm talking abou performance. Good God, did you even click the link I posted?

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Thrawn42689:
GothicX is the best n00b ever.
</font>
2003-10-23, 4:08 AM #8
lol

------------------
A real man uses JK2.
A smart man uses GTK.
This is why i am not a smart man.
*Remnant Temple A soon to be ready for beta*
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue

↑ Up to the top!