Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → BESPIN MINING ARENA
BESPIN MINING ARENA
2003-10-24, 1:07 AM #1
Can someone PLEASE re-make the lvl from Jedi Knight Dark Forces II for Jedi Academy. remember the lvl is BESPIN MINING ARENA!
How about u throw in Jedi High School and Caesars palace as well [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]
Cya, Jack

------------------
Do or do not,
there is no try
2003-10-24, 1:13 AM #2
And welcome to Massassi.

Not all of us have plyed JK, so post reference pics.

------------------
Endurance of Hatred
2003-10-24, 1:32 AM #3
/me pukes over binoc_Yoda

I hate it when when people bust in saying "Do this, do that!"
WE are NOT your F***ing SLAVES!

Moderators, please close this topic, it has a title in all caps.

------------------
Call me Vedder.
Author of: A Pirate's Tale (Mots SP)
APT homepage
----
<phantom> You're always going to be aloser if you attempt to aspire to massassi standards.
<phantom> They're a bunch of socially inadequate <beep> whores who have little or no lives.
APT 1, 2, 3/4, 5/6
TDT
DMDMD

http://veddertheshredder.com
2003-10-24, 1:33 AM #4
Yes, please close it.

Yoda, learn to make your levels yourself. Noone will make your level for you, if you insist we are your little slaves, we will think of you as a n00b, and won't listen to anything you say. And it's working.

[Edit:

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"><Ishionu> S51 is Yfele</font>

.... wth di3 s51]

------------------
The Mega-ZZTer's Gaming Haven! - Under Construction
NEW! PHP implementation underway!

[This message has been edited by Gebohq (edited December 28, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by The_Mega_ZZTer (edited October 24, 2003).]

2003-10-24, 1:34 AM #5
Nice entrance, great first impression.

------------------
S51

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
2003-10-24, 4:04 AM #6
All right guy just cause he pissed a few people off doesnt mean hes a bad person. For god sakes hes only got one post! But i agree. We will not make your levels for you. Thats what YOU are for. If you dont know how than that is what the internet is for. That is also what this forum is for. If youve read the forum rules you know that you are not aloud to post in all caps. Read these if you havent.
Anyway...Welcome to massassi!

-Xizor
BTW gothic if you havent played JK than you seriously need to. Its a classic. You can buy it for like 10 dollars these days.

------------------
A real man uses JK2.
A smart man uses GTK.
This is why i am not a smart man.
*Remnant Temple A soon to be ready for beta*
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2003-10-24, 4:54 AM #7
I know, but not in the silly Dutchman country I live.

------------------
Endurance of Hatred
2003-10-24, 11:46 AM #8
I think someone has already made that level, I could be wrong but I htink I'm right.

------------------
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Immorality- 1 Cor. 6:18, 2 Tim. 2:22
Impure thoughts- Col. 3:2, Phil. 4:8
Alcohol- Eph. 5:18, Prov. 20:1
Anger- Gal. 5:22, Porv. 20:3
Pride- 1 Peter 5:5, Dan. 4:37
Worry- 1 Peter 5:7, Phil. 4:7-6
speech- James 1:26, Eph. 4:29-5:2
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2003-10-24, 12:10 PM #9
Oh come on gothic. You can get it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
A real man uses JK2.
A smart man uses GTK.
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2003-10-24, 8:12 PM #10
Man, I cant believe how much *******s some of you are. Close a topic because its in caps? boo-frickin-hoo So what.

And he did not demand anyone make anything. He *asked* people to make something. He even said please. Big difference. If you didn't like his request, you didnt have to say a **** thing. And I don't see anything wrong with making requests like this.

------------------
2003-10-24, 10:29 PM #11
It's against forum rules. That is very clear.

------------------
Endurance of Hatred
2003-10-25, 8:12 AM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Talion:
And he did not demand anyone make anything. He *asked* people to make something. He even said please. Big difference. If you didn't like his request, you didnt have to say a **** thing. And I don't see anything wrong with making requests like this.
</font>

Here's the thing, I've been here for about a year and a half, and in that time there have been houndreds of requests like this.
Saying please doesn't make it a nice thing.
especialy when he puts it in caps, it makes it apear emphatic and whiny.
Level building is not easy. by his post it apears that he thinks it is asking to "throw in" two other levels with it.
That takes alot of work and is simply too much for somebody to do just because you said please.

And as gothicx said, posting a topic in all caps is against the rules.
This thread should have been closed already.

------------------
Immorality- 1 Cor. 6:18, 2 Tim. 2:22
Impure thoughts- Col. 3:2, Phil. 4:8
Alcohol- Eph. 5:18, Prov. 20:1
Anger- Gal. 5:22, Porv. 20:3
Pride- 1 Peter 5:5, Dan. 4:37
Worry- 1 Peter 5:7, Phil. 4:7-6
speech- James 1:26, Eph. 4:29-5:2
2003-10-25, 9:01 AM #13
Well it hasnt yet because the staff doesnt waste thier time on stupid arguments like this.

------------------
A real man uses JK2.
A smart man uses GTK.
Light And Darkness

↑ Up to the top!