Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Rebel voices
Rebel voices
2003-11-10, 5:00 PM #1
I noticed when you spawn a Rebel dude in JA, he doesn't speak. I could provide voices, but I'm not the best voice actor (my voice goes high!). I know you can use JO textures, skins, models but how about voices from voice actors?

Or maybe should I use (to reduce file size) the available voices in the game (but finding that voice to suit the rebels is hard)?

Ideas?

------------------
"The Tenloss Disruptor was outlawed throughout the galaxy because it's such a stupid gun"

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited November 10, 2003).]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-11-10, 9:28 PM #2
You can use JO's.

------------------
Endurance of Hatred
2003-11-11, 8:27 AM #3
Hmmm..I guess. The Rebel JO voices are nice. I have to check file size of that voice.

------------------
What is a sig you may ask. A sig is only a small factor in the flow of life. It is just a minor detail of the universe we live in. To understand the true purpose of this sig, you must understand how life influences it. To do that you must understand how the functions of life work in the world. There you shall know how time plays a role. Time and life are...you sir! Is that a monkey?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!