Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → An idea for a new weapon (possibly for a LOTR mod)
An idea for a new weapon (possibly for a LOTR mod)
2003-12-30, 6:07 PM #1
Although personally I am not a modeler or skinner or level maker or whatever, but i have been looking around for a upgrade for JO or JA that turns the bryer blaster into a longbow, not a crowsbow, and that shoots arrows that stick into whatever they hit for a while. This would go great with any LOTR skin pack, or sword mod, so if anyone wants to make this or knows where i can find it, please reply and tell me or just email me.

------------------
I can see that you don't understand poetic....stuff
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
~ Oscar Levant
2003-12-31, 1:54 AM #2
How about Gandalf's staff. That would be cool, you could just right a new function to push someone back everytime you swung it forward.

Someone retextured the crossbow to make it look wooden

[http://www.jk2files.com/screenshots/7/files/3506.jpg]

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=3506

Although it still shoots energy you could change the effects file to do what you want very easily.

------------------
I munch C code for breakfast and have enough room left over for a kernel debugging.
Free your mind, use Open Source.
2003-12-31, 8:41 AM #3
someone has already made Gandalf's staff for single player JO, although i don't remember where i found it.

------------------
~ Oscar Levant
2003-12-31, 9:05 AM #4
There is a mod for Gandalf's staff for SP JO, although i dont remember where I found it, it might have been at www.jediknightii.net

------------------

[This message has been edited by Aikanaro (edited December 31, 2003).]
~ Oscar Levant
2003-12-31, 9:49 AM #5
hmmm.............. a LOTR mod 'eh. I want more info. If you need some help, I'm here. Welcome to massassi.

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2003-12-31, 2:07 PM #6
If you need any minor code changes I'd be happy to help but I can't get involved in to big a mod right now maybe later.

------------------
I munch C code for breakfast and have enough room left over for a kernel debugging.
Free your mind, use Open Source.

↑ Up to the top!