Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Entity Suns
Entity Suns
2004-01-07, 3:06 AM #1
I need some help on creating an Entity Sun. I read the link that Gothix posted on dritzzes thread on the showcase forum --- http://levelforge.teamhuh.com/forgelink/viewtopic.php?t=93

I need to know what a "pointlight" is. Is it just a normal light. I though it might be under the "point" menu in GTK, but all I have is "pointcombat".

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-01-07, 3:10 AM #2
It's another word for spotlight.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-01-07, 4:56 AM #3
So all I do is, make a light, target it to an info-null, and fill in the values?

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-01-07, 5:02 AM #4
Yup.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-01-09, 10:14 PM #5
http://www.map-center.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1533

------------------
Shaving is not a high priority with Jedi.
Would you want to shave with a lightsaber?

I don't like quake, never liked quake, and don't like Star Wars quake. So basically jk2mp.exe never gets used on my computer.
Shaving is not a high priority with Jedi.
Would you want to shave with a lightsaber?

I don't like quake, never liked quake, and don't like Star Wars quake. So basically jk2mp.exe never gets used on my computer.

↑ Up to the top!