Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → GTK radiant
GTK radiant
2004-01-07, 9:35 AM #1
i downloaded radiant on a site of some star trek stuff. I installed it in C:/program fil....ETC. and the game path d:/games/jediknightII. But when i started it up the first time it say´s that i can only make maps for star trek. And when i type Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcat, it will not recocnize it. THAT IS ****!!!

------------------
You know, i am a fool. But, when they say somthing like that, i have a black out, and al wats left is----->BLOOD
2004-01-07, 9:58 AM #2
hhmmmm, you probaly downloaded some Radiant for Eliete Force (can't spell). Try downloading GTK from http://www.qeradiant.com and make sure to do a custom install, so you don't end up placing folders for games you don't have all over your hardrive.

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-01-09, 4:29 AM #3
It still doesnt work,
first: it tells me to choose a game i choose Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Then, i press ok.
Second: it says found the file D://games/go-on-go-on-go-on!!! That indicates that radiant faild to load the last time it runs, choose YES to clean radiants registry settings and shut down radiant
WARNING: preferences will be lost if you choose YES. I click yes because it will shut down automaticly if i say no.
Third: cleaned rigestry settings, choose OK to close radiant. Next time Radiant will run it will have default settings. i press OK the only button that there is!!!
Fourth: I shut down my computer, start it again and choose radiant. I need to enter the game again (JO again, the long name)
Fifth: it says: could not find path to the engine, please enter it in the following dialog.
Then ,my quistion: Whitch path i need to give to that program

------------------
-thank you man, raly appriciate it
2004-01-09, 5:22 AM #4
Ok, I'm no expert at this stuff, but here's what I think you should do. Reinstall Radiant, and make sure the path names point to your Jedi Outcast base folder. That should work. Also, i'm not sure, but I don't think the path name can exceed 63 characters. If you still need help, I will be here

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
2004-01-10, 12:36 AM #5
uuhm gamedate folder or base folder??????

------------------
-thank you man, raly appriciate it
2004-01-10, 12:45 AM #6
Gamedata, as always.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-01-10, 1:41 PM #7
Sorry man, gothix is right. I got mixed up, but I hope your problem is solved. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------

↑ Up to the top!