Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Clone Wars MP mod
Clone Wars MP mod
2004-01-18, 9:39 AM #1
Hi all,

I've just started mapping a series of maps for team-based multiplayer games in Jedi Outcast. I've had a positive result from a test level I've designed and tried out on a few servers, and now want to expand my map into a saga, sort of an online star-wars SOCOM feel. Whilst there are other Clone Wars projects out there, this is purely for fun, with a very loosely based plot. Sure, its emphasis is on team play, but theres a whole lot more to the maps.
The features I've accomplished so far with my test map:-
- Destructible terrain (around 45% of the map was destructible, givign players new angles on deathmatch scenarios)
- New models, added 2 new models, Clonetroopers and Battle Droids to the fray, whilst a 3rd, A Kaminoan Tech Soldier is in the pipeline (plus a Wookiee Liberation Army Troop)
- New textures (whilst using regular textures, Ive incorprated new shaders and textures)
So why am I posting this here. Because I know its not a 1 man job. I need mappers, modellers and possibly sfx guys. Anyone who's done decent mapping before, or anyone that wants to expand their skills. I'd really appreciate any help offered.
So thats about it.
Post your comments.

Cheers
[img]http://www.members.aol.com/krisinyork/teamsig1.JPG[/img]

↑ Up to the top!