Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → wtf is with the trees
wtf is with the trees
2004-01-21, 7:05 PM #1
can sum1 tell me a tree that is complete not in peices :S

btw how do u make models non walkthroughable

u like my english [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] didnt think so

Peace Out
Apocalypse

------------------
"Fear..fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent...fear is my ally!
"Fear..fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent...fear is my ally!
2004-01-22, 12:09 AM #2
Heya not sure about the trees, but you can make things solid by loading system textures and in there select clip, and in your level make a box around the object you want solid, make it fit the best you can, you should have a red outline around your object like a force field, but dont worry you can only see it in your editor, when you test your level, you cant see it, and your object is solid.

Im new to level editing, but i Hope that helps friend [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif].
2004-01-22, 12:41 AM #3
*hint hint*

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-01-22, 1:59 AM #4
thx for the clip idea it was really helpful

If any1 wants to share sum ideas on a MP lvl or SP plz tell me cause im really bored, i have a good as idea but i aint telling any1 just incase they steal it, anyway i need more custom textures

Peace
Apocalypse

------------------
2004-01-22, 4:56 AM #5
How decent of a mapper are you? If you are pretty good, send me some screenies of your work. If you're intereseted I might have some work for you.

my e-mail is s.h.o.r.t.i.e.s.@earthlink.net

with out the periods in between the letters in shorties [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-01-23, 2:03 AM #6
Ok sure ill send u sum screenys, ill send them jpg format for lower memory space.

------------------
2004-01-23, 6:11 AM #7
Sounds great to me.

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed

↑ Up to the top!