Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Multiplayer Map Help
Multiplayer Map Help
2004-01-27, 7:09 PM #1
I am making maps using GTK Radiant but when I use them the only time I can use them is in Single Player and not in Multiplayer.
2004-01-28, 1:42 AM #2
Yes ofcourse! if they are completley finished check the tutorials on this site with Jedi Outcast (even if you are mapping Jedi Academy) and then click on some file that says "ready it for release"or "adding the finishing touches to your map". Here is all what you need to do to play it in multiplayer. because the console dont work there. So...singelplayer is ONLY testing and if you are completeley ready (because it takes a lot of time) you can put it into a PK3 file. And if you dont know what that is...then you cant make any map... If you dont know how you need to make it INTO a PK3 file use Packscape or Winzip and simply dont set .zip on the end of the file but .pk3

------------------
-thank you man, raly appriciate it
2004-01-28, 2:30 AM #3
Um, you can test MP maps by typing map mp/yourmapname in the console. Or even map/yourmapname

If you mp map has custom textures, shaders, and stuff, you have to type in sv_pure 0

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
-----@%

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited January 28, 2004).]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!