Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Lassev I can also make your cutscene map into avi/mov if ya like?
Lassev I can also make your cutscene map into avi/mov if ya like?
2004-02-17, 7:03 PM #1
Or I can supply you the files. Your call. (given the screen capture video apps to copy to avi and to convert to mov.)

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
-- Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-02-17, 7:06 PM #2
http://silentspanky.tripod.com/1.avi

my work so far :P Just a simple vid showing what i did with scripting. And yay I know the origin is... Ghosting.. But.. I am fixing that :P.

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-02-17, 10:23 PM #3
Team Corellia is already out there, in movie format.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-02-18, 1:46 AM #4
Thanks for the offer. But as GothiX said, Team Corellia is already released also in a movie format. Moreover, Team Corellia was really Kengo's project; I just built one map, the CorSec, for the Part 1.

However, my computer is aging and FRAPS has minimum requirements higher than my system, so if I need in the future to have some cinematics turned into movies, I will have to turn to somebody (if I haven't bought a new system by then). Right now, however, I have no such needs.

------------------
This day we fight

[This message has been edited by lassev (edited February 18, 2004).]
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2004-02-18, 11:40 AM #5
Gotcha, gothix is the party pooper lol. Well my comp is built to last given its got some parts ment for a 2.3 ghz but its only a 550 p3 lol. It can run anything strong gfx wise. Doesnt matter if ya ask for my help or not. Just means I will be glad to do whatever anyone asks.

------------------

↑ Up to the top!