Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Convertering Map to Bsp
Convertering Map to Bsp
2004-03-07, 3:49 AM #1
Hi!
I've made a level for JO some time ago and I've lost the map file [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]
So is there away to change the bsp file in to a map file?
2004-03-07, 5:36 AM #2
I think its called decompiling. But I'm not familiar with it...

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
-----@%

An exile of the Soviet Massassi Regime
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-03-07, 11:51 AM #3
From an old post of mine:

*edit* -- I decompiled Yavin_Temple just fine too, using the following command line:

"C:\Games\GtkRadiant\q3map2.exe" -convert -format map -game jk2 yavin_temple.bsp

I just put the BSP in the \GtKRadiant folder, and it came out as yavin_temple_converted.map. I loaded it up, and everything was still there. Texture info, entities, brushes, etc. I have not recompiled to test it, but it's all there in GtkRadiant. I believe the answer lies in the switch -game jk2.

------------------
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

-Tazz
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz

↑ Up to the top!