Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Help with JK2Radiant!
Help with JK2Radiant!
2004-04-09, 6:43 AM #1
I need help with the textures for JK2 radiant. The beginners tutorial here says to click bespin under the textures menu, but its not there, only colors, fog, etc. How do I get them to show Up???
2004-04-09, 6:46 AM #2
Wrong forum (I think the editing forums still exist, never check them...)

and make sure you installed radiant properly, and before anyone else says it, gt GTK Radiant, it's supposidly much better.

------------------
Inter arma silent leges
The Gas Station
2004-04-09, 6:47 AM #3
There are editing forums for this. I would try GTK Radiant if you really want the tutorials to do good for you. http://www.qeradiant.com

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-04-09, 7:05 AM #4
Moving this to the JO/JA editing forum...

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
DSettahr's Homepage | Cantina Cloud | Rally NY
2004-04-09, 7:15 AM #5
do what Yecti said, JK2Rad sucks.
GTK is much better.

------------------
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Immorality- 1 Cor. 6:18, 2 Tim. 2:22
Impure thoughts- Col. 3:2, Phil. 4:8
Alcohol- Eph. 5:18, Prov. 20:1
Anger- Gal. 5:22, Prov. 20:3
Pride- 1 Peter 5:5, Dan. 4:37
Worry- 1 Peter 5:7, Phil. 4:6-7
speech- James 1:26, Eph. 4:29-5:2
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2004-04-11, 8:59 AM #6
In GTKRadient (GET IT)-
Make sure the Prefs (Press "P") are set right. If you are making it for JA, use another texture set and different textures-they're very easy to change. Do just what the tutorial says. Also, check out the tutorials @ www.jedioutcastmaps.com. VERY detailed and specific.

------------------
"Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?"
"Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?"

Well don't just sit there, REPLY!!!

↑ Up to the top!