Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Ive been meaning to post this....
Ive been meaning to post this....
2004-05-15, 9:40 AM #1
Since I never checked the replies to the thread I posted earlier (even though I dont know if there were very many) I have a picture to show the error that keeps coming up in GTK whenever I start it up...

[http://blargh.mine.nu/test/150/2.jpg]

Sometimes theres only one message in the window. sometimes theres four, two, three etc. I dont know what it means though. Its a big pain and it seems not to affect the editing at all but it makes me so I have to start it up again and again until It goes away. It closes out the program everytime it comes up. It also seems that once It has stopped showing the error that I can keep starting the editor up without the message until I restart the computer or shut it down and boot it up. Has anyone had this problem?

It just started doing this and I dont know how to fix it.

------------------
Weird Shi** Happens.
Light And Darkness

[This message has been edited by Prince Xizor (edited May 15, 2004).]
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-05-15, 5:19 PM #2
I hope I didnt blow any minds or anything. Cmon does anyone have at least a suggestion?

------------------
Weird Shi** Happens.
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-05-16, 1:40 AM #3
try a repair install. every once in a while i used to have problems with older versions of radiant, and that always did the trick for me.

------------------
Current Maps | Inclusion | Restless Endeavor

There is a thin line between insanity and stupidity. I am that line.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2004-05-16, 3:01 PM #4
I dont think its that much of a serious problem yet. But if it gets annoying enough I might reinstall. Any other suggestions? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Weird Shi** Happens.
Light And Darkness

↑ Up to the top!