Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Fitting textures in Radiant...
Fitting textures in Radiant...
2004-05-23, 8:21 AM #1
I have had this problem for a while... I just can't fit textures in GTK radiant normally. Long, long time ago Radiant fitted all textures I wanted normally, but now it doesn't. When ever I try to fit, it either a)Fit's them so that the textures width is doubled b)fit's them so that I must re-shape the brush to get it normal.
The only way I can fit textures now, is to rotate the y and z axis of the brush and try to fit in different positions. When I finally can fit it, I must rotate it's y and z axis again... Does anybody have an idea what has caused this?
There 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary arithmetics, and those who don't.
2004-05-23, 8:52 AM #2
I don't know. I have noticed that Radiant doesn't want to fit the texture, if you rotate it 90 degrees. After the rotation, the fitting function seems to lose its power. Otherwise it works for me alright.

------------------
Frozen by ICARUS
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2004-05-23, 8:56 AM #3
Hmm...
In the Surface Inspector, there are 2 boxes next to the "Fit" button that are labeled "Width" and "Height"...Are those right?
Sorry, I haven't been around very long...

------------------
Have you ever been philosophical? It's pretty fun.
Well don't just sit there, REPLY!!!

↑ Up to the top!