Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → all my system textures are gone!?!?
all my system textures are gone!?!?
2004-05-20, 4:28 AM #1
everything. Trigger Caulk, Rainsurf...Everything.
They have changed into those missing-shader thingy's

------------------
So...
"007...Whats your name"
"The name is bond...James Bond"
"No, i mean your other codename"
"Dont tell this any further. Its need help"
2004-05-20, 5:51 AM #2
Are your paths right?

Did you select the correct game?

Did you screw up your assets.pk3 files?

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

-------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-05-21, 6:55 PM #3
uhhhmm...I have unpacked all the assets the day before (assets 1+2+3) and i know that i screwed up Jk2 radiant to with doing that...But how do i repair it?

------------------
So...
"007...Whats your name"
"The name is bond...James Bond"
"No, i mean your other codename"
"Dont tell this any further. Its need help"
2004-05-21, 9:48 PM #4
are the pk3s still there?
you should be able to unpack them fine as long as the originals are still there and they are unpacked into a separate folder.
base>assets1(2)(3).. blah blah.

------------------
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."

Grace is the Pleasure of God to magnify the Worth of God by
enabling sinners to delight in God without compromising the Glory of God.
-J. Piper
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2004-05-22, 12:36 AM #5
Ah! You know, the Radiant packet ships with its own shaders. By unpacking the assets after the editor, you overwrote the shaders that came with the Radiant. That might be your problem. You may need to reinstall Radiant, or have somebody send you the correct files.

------------------
Frozen by ICARUS
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2004-05-24, 7:27 AM #6
Back your .maps up, uninstall everything and then reinstall everything (I've had problems with the assets before, and the aforementioned procedure is pretty much the easiest way to deal with it).

------------------
"Iraqniphobia - The fear of non-existant weapons of mass-destruction."
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford

↑ Up to the top!