Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Looking for the shader for falling leaves
Looking for the shader for falling leaves
2004-06-17, 12:01 PM #1
Awhile ago I saw a tutorial for "Falling and Blowing Leaves." It showed how to make a shader that makes leaf shaders to fall. But the site for the tutorial disappeared (or I can't find it).

Basically I need the/a shader that does such a thing for leaves (snow, whatever). Does anyone have one or know how to make one? I think it was used in the Colosseum Version 1.0 mod but not sure.

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-06-19, 4:13 PM #2
Sorry. wish i knew, but i don't. still, it interest me, so please let me know if you find it again.

------------------
"Iraqniphobia - The fear of non-existant weapons of mass-destruction."
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2004-06-20, 12:53 AM #3
Multiple sprites (with tcMod scroll used to make the images of multiple leaves going down) next to each other could do the trick.
2004-06-21, 12:39 PM #4
Hmm. I think I found such a shader online. But I have to try it out. :/

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-06-21, 9:17 PM #5
Why don't you download Colosseum and have a look at the insides of the pk3?

------------------
Frozen by ICARUS
Frozen in the past by ICARUS

↑ Up to the top!