Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Catastrophic error! Help please!
Catastrophic error! Help please!
2004-06-25, 10:42 AM #1
I installed GTK radiant once, but for what ever reason, I got rid of it. Then I decided I wanted to try editing again... I downloaded the newest version of GTK Radiant and ran the set up exe and got the folloing error.

[http://www.outlaw-inc.com/error.jpg]

I checked my add/remove programs list and GTKRADIANT is still there, and when i try to remove it from the list, I get the above error... so i can't install or remove! help!

------------------
Inter arma silent leges

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited June 26, 2004).]
The Gas Station
2004-06-25, 2:35 PM #2
the only thing i can think of for you to do is to delete it totaly, this wont get rid of everything, but it will get rid of a bulk of it, or you could just reinstall it and see if that works.

------------------
The mind of a scientist, eyes of an artist, ears of an elf, words of a poet, nose of a chef, lips of a lover, tongue of a rebel, and horamones of a sex machine.
The mind of a scientist, eyes of an artist, ears of an elf, words of a poet, nose of a chef, lips of a lover, tongue of a rebel, and horamones of a sex machine.
2004-06-25, 2:41 PM #3
no, nothing is working!

There is already NO trace what so ever of GTK radiant on my computer, but it gets this msg when I try to install the program aswell as when I try clicking 'remove' on the icon in the list in ad/remove programs.

I don't know any way to fix it short of a re-format, which I have been considering for a while...

------------------
Inter arma silent leges
The Gas Station

↑ Up to the top!