Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Shader trouble, can somebody shoot it?
Shader trouble, can somebody shoot it?
2004-07-09, 5:55 AM #1
I'm not actually wanting anybody to shoot it, but rather fix it... I made some easygen terrain using some default textures, there were 4 textures in the whole terrain, they didn't have any errors in the actual terrain. I exported them and copied the shader file to the shader folder, and copied it onto the shaderlist...the alphamap is in the base. When i compiled my map, each of the terrain shaders eg terrain_0 and so on had the same error "shader *name* has lightmap but no lightmap stage"

I've encountered this before but please...anyone know how to fix it? Thanks [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"where's the point in living...when you could DEAD..." - anon
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2004-07-10, 6:04 AM #2
does the terrain look the way you want?
is it fullbright?

if there are not visible errors, I think you can ignore that. But I could be wrong.

------------------
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."

Grace is the Pleasure of God to magnify the Worth of God by
enabling sinners to delight in God without compromising the Glory of God.
-J. Piper
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2004-07-10, 10:22 PM #3
EasyGen blending can easily be owned by alphaMod volumes now, I'd suggest you use that instead.
2004-07-11, 11:02 AM #4
hehee good to see gothix posting.

------------------
"Whats your name"
Cody
"No, whats your real name"
Arkon............
Proud member of the Co-op
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-07-12, 6:33 AM #5
yeah

------------------