Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → I know ive asked this before but..
I know ive asked this before but..
2004-07-14, 7:41 PM #1
I need some shaderEd tutorials. I wanna know how to make shaders and google hasnt helped much. Anyone know some good tuts?

------------------
Its peanut butter jelly time!
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-07-15, 1:56 AM #2
Well, Take my advice, and DON'T use shadered. Use a commonly known program such as notepad. It works just as well and is easyier to use in my opinion. If you need some help. I would recamend looking at the Q3 shader manual (google it).

------------------
"Whats your name"
Cody
"No, whats your real name"
Arkon............
Proud member of the Co-op
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-07-15, 3:18 AM #3
Notepad is godly. Use it to open the files. I suggest looking at the shaders and, if got an idea going, do some trial and error. And use the shader manual idea mentioned above.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-07-15, 10:09 AM #4
Ok thanks for the tip. Now i just have to find some shader tuts cause i have no idea where to start...

------------------
Its peanut butter jelly time!
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue

↑ Up to the top!