Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Texture help needed...
Texture help needed...
2004-07-16, 12:41 PM #1
Hey i have a problem with some textures, i have made some of my own textures and i have placed them in my own folder, and then in another folder which was their, they work in radiant but they don't work when i run the game.
Help me plz, i am really stuck, the file path is gamedata/base/textures/texturefoldername and that works.

------------------
A signature, how can something so small mean so much to some people, and so little to others?
A signature, how can something so small mean so much to some people, and so little to others?
2004-07-17, 4:09 AM #2
You have to pk3 the texture folder
2004-07-17, 8:44 AM #3
and this is done how?

------------------
2004-07-17, 9:25 AM #4
use winzip to save the folder and change the extention to .pk3
dont forget to make sure there is no compression either

------------------
stop talking in brail

300 years as jedi master i was, now i bloody night-lite

(:-) Monobrow
2004-07-18, 4:26 AM #5
cheers

------------------
2004-07-25, 8:01 AM #6
how do i make textures work in GTK radiant in JA?

------------------
S_|_AR \/\/ARs
|
/\
\/ \/\/NS
2004-07-26, 10:49 AM #7
Put the textures in a folder in the textures folder. Then open them in GTKradiant.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!