Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → problems!
problems!
2004-10-04, 5:28 PM #1
I'm making a simple hangar map for J/O. There are many of them but I'm just trying to get used to GTK radiant.
I found these problems and after much work cannot sem to solve them, help would be nice.

Problem 1
I used this blue forcefield texture for my hangar bay exit for the Tie Fighters but instead of the moving texture i would see in game i get this blank blue wall that should be moving it is black where it should be clear

/Edit! I got a picture of my problem here!

Problem 2

I put some rows and columns of tie fighters up on the ceiling but they are etherial i can walk right through them, they dont seem to have a solid model to them. How can i make them solid? Is using caulk the only way?

Last There are the hangar doors for people to walk through.
I wish for these doors to work in harmony as a group if one opens the other opens

__
|\--|
|-\-|-->
|--\|[http://photobucket.com/albums/v473/essobekim/?action=view&current=shot0000.jpg]
2004-10-04, 5:42 PM #2
Problem1- What picture? Huh?

Problem2- Caulk isn't what needs to be used. You need to use a physics_clip brush. Cover the model nicely with this brush to make the model seem solid.

Problem3- Make the door triggers point to every door. So when one door trigger is activated, it triggers all the doors that it points to to open.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!