Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Simple GTKradient question...
Simple GTKradient question...
2004-10-14, 1:24 AM #1
...I just reinstalled GTK after not using it for like over 3 months or so and I'm haven't this problem with trying to select func_group brushes. It is supposed to be that if you select one of the brushes in the func_group that all of them are supposed to be selected. However, when I select one, only one brush gets selected. This is very annoying because that defeats the whole purpose of a func_group. I tried looking for whatever option I need to check or uncheck to get group selection for func_group to work but I haven't found anything on it. I've even looked at the GTK manual and it doesn't say anything about it. Anyone know WTF is the problem here?
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-10-14, 3:50 AM #2
I just have the same problem...Do you use gtk radiant 1.3.13????
2004-10-14, 8:18 AM #3
Shift+Alt+click
2004-10-14, 7:14 PM #4
Cool, thanks for the tip, GothicX.

BTW, I'm using GTK Radient 1.4.0
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!