Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Bot Support
Bot Support
2004-10-16, 3:48 PM #1
Does anyone know of a site that has a good tutorial to teach me how to add bot support to my JO\JA multiplayer maps? I can't find RichDiesel's or 007's sites anymore, and have had little success finding other tutorial sites. :confused:
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2004-10-16, 4:02 PM #2
I believe a bot-routing tutorial comes with JO or JA editing tools (as a Word doc).

http://www.gamershell.com/news/10579.html (for JA)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-16, 4:54 PM #3
Thanks....I found it in the JA editing tools. However, it seems awful complicated. Are there any Bot Support For Dummies tutorials out there?
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2004-10-16, 8:06 PM #4
I should make one...but too lazy.

My tip is you have to digest it step by step. Do some trial and error. It gives more info than you need.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!