Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Yes, there IS life on this forum....
Yes, there IS life on this forum....
2005-01-13, 2:27 PM #1
Does anynbody know where i can find a bronze ligtmapped grate (mesh) texture for JA? I'm useless with shader tech, so i've personally got no idea on how to do it.
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2005-01-13, 9:02 PM #2
:confused:
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-13, 9:28 PM #3
Alright, let me try and simplify this: I'm looking for a texture that has the following qualities:

*It must be a mesh grate

*It must have a bronze-colour scheme

*It must be lightmapped (in other words, light must be able to pass through it).

*It must be for Jedi Academy.

If nobody knows where i can find such a thing, I wont stress over it.
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2005-01-14, 9:44 AM #4
Check the texture lists. Many of the textures designed for quake 3 come with shaders that apply transparencies.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-14, 1:05 PM #5
If nobody's mentioned it.. the Wadfather has a nice selection of textures, and I think they're pretty much universally aplicable:

http://www.planethalflife.com/wadfather/

If you can't find any there, I can try to at least make the base graphic, since I've recently managed to re-learn all my old photoshop skills. However, I might need directions to a website where a few metal/crystalline graphics filters could be acquired.

↑ Up to the top!