Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → when i add a custom texture in my map it shows it not there in game... why?
when i add a custom texture in my map it shows it not there in game... why?
2005-01-27, 7:12 AM #1
ok i seem to be having trouble with my map here, but so far its lookin pretty good so i dont want to stop. In tutorials ive seen it says to just create a "textures" folder in ur base, then create another folder named anything you want
then you put your jpg in there and use it in gtk radient where it shows up for me

but when i get in game it shows up that grey and white thing like the texture isnt found

ive tried it in the base, and ive tried puttin the textures folder in the pk3 and it still wont work....

n e suggestions?
2005-01-27, 11:22 AM #2
Are you sure the textures have the dimensions (in pixels) in the power of 2? Are you using the console command sv_pure 0 when playing the map in MP mode?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-27, 5:34 PM #3
Make sure the texture is located in the base/textures directory.
The texture has to be in JPG or PNG format.
|-|E|_|_O

↑ Up to the top!