Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Saberfighting in JA
Saberfighting in JA
2005-02-01, 7:36 AM #1
I always thought that fighting in sp-mode in JO was better than in JA. I think I found the reason:
In JO your attacks are blocked pretty well by npcs which makes for a nice fighting but in JA you just hear the clashing of sabers and "cut through" your opponent and saber.(it's not always like this but pretty often it seems to me)

Now my question: How can I modify JA in a way that dueling is like in JO? Is there already a mod? Or do you know which files to edit?

Perhaps you try for yourself what i tried to explain in a rather clumsy way and tell me what you think of it

PS: sorry if i posted in the wrong forum but as it concerns modding JA i thought it fits here.

Thanks!
2005-02-01, 11:20 AM #2
I don't think you can edit the basic fighting codingwith sabers. Raven hasn't realised the SP source code. But you can do that in MP.

For SP, you can edit the sounds and shaders though.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!