Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → JO Questions
JO Questions
2005-04-11, 1:05 PM #1
This really isn't with any particular program, but it does DEAL with the topic of Editing JO / JA. :D :p

This isn't really an editing question, but do people still play JO? And if so, would it be worth Editing for them?

Thanks!

Sorry if this is a bad thread, I just wanted everyone's opinion that are editors. :)
Black Water Games | Project Leader and President
Historical Conquerors | The Lays of Middle Earth
www.blackwatergames.com/forums
2005-04-11, 1:39 PM #2
JA would be a better platform. I wouldn't lie and say JA is very popular nowadays, anymore, but it's certainly more lively than JO.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-04-12, 1:14 PM #3
I like JO more...
|-|E|_|_O
2005-04-12, 3:42 PM #4
Heh, I like JO's storyline. Expect some stuff MAYBE from me to creep up during the Summer time. Too busy now. :(

See ya!

PS: Anyone have Rich Diesal's JK2 Radiant Tutorial Site (I'm gonna use it as a refrence when I begin to learn GTK Radiant again after May Finals).

Thanks!
2005-04-16, 8:23 AM #5
More people play JA now, but i have heard that you can just plop JO levels into JA and it will work. I'm not sure if all will, though I did it once with a level, and it did ( but some textures did not work :D)
Anyway, Making levels for JA is basicly the same thing. I started making levels for JO ( Just for myself, i never released anything ) and it was super easy to move over to JA.

Oh, and it seems that rich Diesal's site is down :(
I loved it, I learned A LOT from it.
2005-04-17, 1:17 AM #6
I found this last night.... but none of the tutorials seem to work... it just gives lists and links

http://studentsofthecode.tripod.com/

I need as much help and with his site being down I can't seem to get it LOL.... I like JO more... but I love the sabers in JA....
2005-04-17, 6:55 AM #7
You ROCK. Thank you so much!!! :D
2005-04-17, 6:49 PM #8
no problem... I just hope it comes back up soon.:cool:

↑ Up to the top!